Re: Huh? ErrorCode/SQLstate are null?

От Dror Matalon
Тема Re: Huh? ErrorCode/SQLstate are null?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

Follow up to this question, not really JDBC specific. Is there a
specific centralized location for the error messages, or are these just
inline in different parts of the postmaster code?
Also, how likely is it that the error string would change between
versions?

In other words, if I want to check for
 Relation "adb_email" does not exist
So that I can conver it to
    There is no "adb_email" table in the database

Would I be running the chance that in the next version the error message
is going to change?
Is this a bad idea?

--
Dror Matalon