Re: CVS split problems

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: CVS split problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > >
> > > can you create a project on gborg under 'server modules' for this?
> >
> > Uh, I don't see the logic in moving earthdistance out of /contrib.  It
> > uses /cube, which is in contrib.  I didn't think we were moving loadable
> > modules out to gborg yet, and I didn't think we were doing that during
> > beta.
>
> Not on the branch, just on the head ... but, you have a point ... what
> were those errors again?  and doing what?

I get on postgresql.org on a previously checked out CVS:

$ cvs -q -d :pserver:momjian@postgresql.org:/cvsroot checkout -P pgsql
cvs checkout: move away pgsql/contrib/earthdistance/Makefile; it is in the way
C pgsql/contrib/earthdistance/Makefile
cvs checkout: move away pgsql/contrib/earthdistance/README.earthdistance; it is in the way
C pgsql/contrib/earthdistance/README.earthdistance
cvs checkout: move away pgsql/contrib/earthdistance/earthdistance.c; it is in the way
C pgsql/contrib/earthdistance/earthdistance.c
cvs checkout: move away pgsql/contrib/earthdistance/earthdistance.sql.in; it is in the way
C pgsql/contrib/earthdistance/earthdistance.sql.in
cvs checkout: move away pgsql/contrib/earthdistance/expected/earthdistance.out; it is in the way
C pgsql/contrib/earthdistance/expected/earthdistance.out
cvs checkout: move away pgsql/contrib/earthdistance/sql/earthdistance.sql; it is in the way
C pgsql/contrib/earthdistance/sql/earthdistance.sql

Pennsylvania19073