Is this error message PostgreSQL related?

От Ludwig Lim
Тема Is this error message PostgreSQL related?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi:
  Are the following error PostgreSQL related? Has
anyone seen this message before? This came from the
syslog file. I saw this when I was in midst of
executing a complicated query.

Sep 25 21:28:06 test kernel: __alloc_pages: 0-order
allocation failed.
Sep 25 21:28:09 test last message repeated 44 times

   I'm not running other major services (Mail, X
windows) aside from httpd

  Platform : Linux 7.1

thank you very much,
ludwig.