Re: query speed depends on lifetime of frozen db?

От Andriy Tkachuk
Тема Re: query speed depends on lifetime of frozen db?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Shridhar Daithankar wrote:

> On 27 Sep 2002 at 11:49, Andriy Tkachuk wrote:
> > As I said there was no work with this test database during the time after which
> > query becomes overloading. There was just work with another databases.
>
> >From testing point of view, that is not much good. Try halting all work and
> just do this testing. One variable at a time..

All work was halted. Testing was true, in appropriate enviroment.

> I understand it may be difficult if it's a production system but with other DBs
> working on site, too many variables come into picture..

In testing time there was only our testing query, no others.
There was no any noticeable variable.

Thanks,
  Andriy.

Сообщение: Re: query speed depends on lifetime of frozen db?
Сообщение: Re: query speed depends on lifetime of frozen db?