Re: PostgreSQL

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Colin,

Please post instead of sending private email.

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 04:41:35PM -0700, Colin wrote:
> There are some confusing instruction on setting up the DB in the W2K
> environment. One problem is that I have 2 sets of documentation sent
> by 2 different people and I am not sure which one is relevant. Could
> you point me to a set of set up instructions for Win 2K Server????

I recommend the README that is included in the standard Cygwin PostgreSQL
package:

    /usr/doc/Cygwin/postgresql-7.2.2.README

The most up to date version is available on-line at:

    http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.2.2.README

Jason

От: Hugo Escobar
Сообщение: postgres stopped working after a reboot