Bug #774: Sometimes we do not get the correct record set

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Bug #774: Sometimes we do not get the correct record set
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Michelle (michelle@orangegum.com) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
Sometimes we do not get the correct record set

Long Description
We did a select statement to select a recordset from the database and the recordset size differs.
For example, there are a total of 10 records in the database.
When my program do a select query for a few times, the recordset size is 10. But sometimes the recordset size may only
be4.
What could the problem be?

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report