Re: PostgreSQL unsuitable for large datasets?

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: PostgreSQL unsuitable for large datasets?
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Michael,

[Sorry for the sluggish response time, but I just returned from
vacation...]

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 10:57:23AM -0700, Michael Labhard wrote:
> The same insert that elicited the original error was repeated today on
> the same machine.  Today the insert completed without error today.
> The machine was modified during the week by doubling the amount of
> RAM.  Otherwise, I don't have an explanation for the difference.

Thanks for getting back to the list.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure what
to make of it.  Did the original error occur every time?  If not, then
try the test again (with the extra memory).  Does it fail occasionally?
If so, then it's time to debug...  If not, then I'm at a loss at what to
do next...

Jason

Сообщение: Ertesites nyeremenyes spamrol