Deep quotation

От Casey Allen Shobe
Тема Deep quotation
Дата
Re: Deep quotation  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-novice
I can't seem to get the quoting around "Customers" right in the statement
below.  In db2, I can use \' to escape the quote, and it will insert into the
database properly.  How do I insert single quote data into a table using
single-quote data containers?

insert into    "permissions" (
    "component_id", "action", "query"
) values (
    'home',
    'allow_message_entry',
    'select        count(*)
from only    "users" as "u"
inner join only    "positions" as "p"
on        p."position_id" = u."Position ID"
where        u."UID" = 100
and        p."acl" >= 50
and        p."group_id" != (
    select        g."grosysid"
    from only    "pg_group" as "g"
    where        g."groname" = 'Customers'
)'

Thanks,

--
Casey Allen Shobe / Network Security Analyst & PHP Developer
SecureWorks, Inc. / 404.327.6339 x169 / Fax: 404.728.0144

Lost Terminal.