Re: JDBC idea with special JDBC views

От snpe
Тема Re: JDBC idea with special JDBC views
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
That is special views and pg_depned don't help.
For core group : we need sql script when start with initdb and views for
any interfaces go here with special syntax, btw for jdbc are pg_jdbc_xxx
, for c pg_jdbc_c. etc
We can that core sql script call special sql script (jdbc_views.sql,
c_view.sql etc.)
jdbc_views.sql maintain JDBC group etc
regards
Haris Peco