Re: 7.3 Beta 1 Build Error on Cygwin

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: 7.3 Beta 1 Build Error on Cygwin
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jason Tishler wrote:
> Peter,
>
> On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 08:33:20PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > Dave Page writes:
> >
> > > I get the following error when building beta 1 on CYGWIN_NT-5.1 PC9
> > > 1.3.10(0.51/3/2) 2002-02-25 11:14 i686 unknown:
> >
> > Should all be fixed now.
>
> Huh?  I don't see any recent CVS commits to indicate this.

I see as a commit:

        Assorted fixes for Cygwin:

        Eliminate the mysterious games that the Cygwin build plays with the linker
        flag variables.  DLLLIBS is gone, use SHLIB_LINK like everyone else.
        Detect cygipc in configure, after the linker flags are set up, otherwise
        configure might not work at all.

        Make sure everything is covered by make clean.

        Fix the build of the new conversion procedure modules.

        Add new DLLIMPORT markers where required.

        Finally, the compiler complains if we use an explicit
        -I/usr/local/include, so don't do that.  Curiously, -L/usr/local/lib is
        still necessary.

I assume it was in there.