Re: [7.3-devl] converision test fails

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [7.3-devl] converision test fails
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm still getting conversion test failures on RH 7.2, 7.3, and Null beta.
>
> My confiugre arguments are:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/postgresql --with-java --with-python  --with-openssl --enable-syslog --enable-debug
--enable-cassert
> --enable-depend

You need not to specify --enable-syslog in 7.3 BTW.

> It appears that the functions are not being loaded into the regression
> database:

This happens because the path to shared objs are defined at the
compile time. I think you don't get the failure once you install
PostgreSQL. However it's not convenience since the parallel regression
test is designed so that it could be executed without the installation
process. I have committed fix for this problem. Please try it again.
--
Tatsuo Ishii