pgsql-server/contrib/cube README.cube cube.c c ...

От momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Тема pgsql-server/contrib/cube README.cube cube.c c ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/08/29 19:03:58

Modified files:
    contrib/cube   : README.cube cube.c cube.sql.in cubedata.h
                     cubeparse.y cubescan.l
    contrib/cube/expected: cube.out
    contrib/cube/sql: cube.sql

Log message:
    The changes I have made are described in CHANGES. This was based on
    diffs to 7.3-devel and may not be applicable to 7.2. I have included a
    change covered by a previous bugfix patch I submitted (the problem with
    -.1 not being accepted by cube_in). It does not include a fix for the
    potential buffer overrun issue I reported for cube_yyerror in
    cubeparse.y.

    Bruno Wolff III