Re: Free space mapping (was Re: Multi-Versions and Vacuum)

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Free space mapping (was Re: Multi-Versions and Vacuum)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Eh? Stopping server to do a REINDEX? I use REINDEX all the time and you sure
as hell don't need to stop the server. Unless it's for a system table that
is.

(BTW, 7.0 certainly seems to have had some dodgy index code. 7.2 seems much
better. Fortunatly it only seems to hit multicolumn indexes.)