Re: How do I get the rec-id from an insert.

От Clinton Adams
Тема Re: How do I get the rec-id from an insert.
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Bruno -

Three sequences are involved in the INSERT. If one sequence were involved,
then the expressions would be evaluated left to right, at least from what I
can tell through my tests.  Not something I would ever use...or rely on, for
that matter.

On Thu August 29 2002 16:58, Bruno Wolff III graced us with the following -
> > insert into c values (nextval('crecid'), currval('arecid'),
> > currval('brecid'))
>
> Is it documented that the above is reliable? I don't remember ever reading
> that expressions are evaluated in the order they appear in a select
> statement.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: