Re: Proposed GUC Variable

От D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Тема Re: Proposed GUC Variable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On August 29, 2002 12:09 pm, Robert Treat wrote:
> One of my users is generating a notice message --> NOTICE:  Adding
> missing FROM-clause entry for table "msg202"  It might be helpful to
> dump out the query on notice messages like this, and it looks like a
> simple change as far as elog.c and guc.c are concerned, but would this
> be overkill?

Could be useful.  In the meantime you still have an option.  Turn on query
logging and then you can go back to your logs and find this notice and the
query that generated it.  Note that this could create lots of logs so be
prepared.  I think that Tom's suggestion is better in the long run but if you
need something now then that works.