Re: Data Type

От Tommi Maekitalo
Тема Re: Data Type
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

boolean is supported in PostgreSQL. ANSI SQL should be all right. If you have
problems it might help, when you post the exact statement with the
corrosponding error-message here.

I don't know Rational Rose, but I know S-Designor/Power-Designer. There you
could write your own logical-to-physical-typemappings.

Tommi