Re: pgsql on jaguar (os x 10.2)

От pgsql-gen@basebeans.com (pgsql-gen Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com))
Тема Re: pgsql on jaguar (os x 10.2)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] pgsql on jaguar (os x 10.2)
From: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
 ===
Alex Rice <alex_rice@arc.to> writes:
> ../../../../src/include/port/darwin/sem.h:66: warning: `union semun'
> declared inside parameter list

Hm.  Try adding #include <sys/sem.h> in the obvious place near the top
of src/include/port/darwin/sem.h.

This problem should be gone in 7.3 (which hasn't even got
src/include/port/darwin/sem.h ...) but for 7.2 you'll need to hack up
a workaround.  I'm guessing Apple moved "union semun" someplace else.

You should also read src/backend/port/darwin/README carefully, as there
may be other hacks in the 7.2 Darwin port that are no longer correct for
OSX 10.2.  We did receive a report recently that CVS tip builds on 10.2,
so I'm hopeful that the semaphore issues will be the only sticking
point, but you want to be aware of the other sharks in the water.

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Сообщение: Data files became huge with no apparent reason
Сообщение: Data files became huge with no apparent reason