Re: Bug found in psql interface

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Bug found in psql interface
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
In 7.3, NAMEDATALEN is going to be 64, and your example does work there:

    test=> create table City_setregions_bds_regions_ass_rel(x int);
    CREATE TABLE
    test=> \d City_setregions_bds_regions_ass_rel
    Table "public.city_setregions_bds_regions_ass_rel"
     Column |  Type   | Modifiers
     x      | integer |

    test=> create table City_setregions_bds_regions_ass_rel(x int);

My guess is that maybe we had some hard-coded limits in 7.1.2.  You
should be OK in 7.2, and certainly in 7.3.