Bug #750: dumping/restoring database with custom languages does not work

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Bug #750: dumping/restoring database with custom languages does not work
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Mathieu Arnold (m@absolight.fr) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
dumping/restoring database with custom languages does not work

Long Description
When adding a plpgsql to one of my database, I ran pg_dump, and I discovered that the lines werent ordrered the right
way.
After the drop language there is a \connect - pgsql, which should be before...

Sample Code
$ pg_dump -c mat
--
-- Selected TOC Entries:
--

DROP FUNCTION "plpgsql_call_handler" ();
--

CREATE FUNCTION "plpgsql_call_handler" () RETURNS opaque AS '$libdir/plpgsql', 'plpgsql_call_handler' LANGUAGE 'C';

--
-- TOC Entry ID 3 (OID 64385)
--

CREATE TRUSTED PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' HANDLER "plpgsql_call_handler" LANCOMPILER '';

$ pg_dump -c mat |psql
ERROR:  Only users with Postgres superuser privilege are permitted to drop procedural languages
You are now connected as new user pgsql.
DROP
CREATE
ERROR:  Language plpgsql already exists
$ echo select version\(\)|psql
                                version
 PostgreSQL 7.2.2 on i386-portbld-freebsd4.6.1, compiled by GCC 2.95.3
(1 row)

No file was uploaded with this report