Re: Find out more

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Find out more
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
John,

> I am trying to convince my company to migrate from MSSQL Server to Postgres.
> One of the tings they wanted to see is a list of (major) companies using the
> system. I know that I have seen such a list, but I am unable to locate now
> that I need it. Does anyone know where I might find it?

Unfortunately, that list was being kept by Great Bridge, and is no more.  I
know of several companies, but am not allowed to talk about any of them.  :-(

I suggest that you contact these two commercial PostgreSQL supporters:

PostgreSQL Inc.
www.pgsql.com

Red Hat Database
http://www.redhat.com/software/database/

and see if you can get a few success stories from them.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions