pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/reference.sgml oc/sr ...

От momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Тема pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/reference.sgml oc/sr ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/08/26 23:38:28

Modified files:
    doc/src/sgml   : reference.sgml
    doc/src/sgml/ref: allfiles.sgml
    src/backend/commands: cluster.c
    src/bin/scripts: Makefile
    src/test/regress/expected: cluster.out
    src/test/regress/sql: cluster.sql
Added files:
    doc/src/sgml/ref: clusterdb.sgml
    src/bin/scripts: clusterdb

Log message:
    I attach a little patch to make CLUSTER set and reset the indisclustered
    bit on the indexes.

    I also attach clusterdb and clusterdb.sgml; both of them are blatant
    rips of vacuumdb and vacuumdb.sgml, but get the job done.  Please review
    them, as I'm probably making a lot of mistakes with SGML and I can't
    compile it here.

    vacuumdb itself is not very comfortable to use when the databases have
    passwords, because it has to connect once for each table (I can probably
    make it connect only once for each database; should I?).  Because of
    this I added a mention of PGPASSWORDFILE in the documentation, but I
    don't know if that is the correct place for that.

    Alvaro Herrera