Re: Solved! MacOS X and external functions

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Solved! MacOS X and external functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
We do have this in CVS in Makefile.shlib:

    ifeq ($(PORTNAME), darwin)
      shlib                 := lib$(NAME)$(DLSUFFIX).$(SO_MAJOR_VERSION).$(SO_MINOR_VERSION)
      LINK.shared           = $(COMPILER) $(DARWIN_NAMESPACE_SPEC) -bundle -undefined suppress
    endif

If you run the regression tests, you will see the creation of an
extension file at the start of the run.  We don't actually document it
for every platform, but instead have people run regression and look at
the link line for a sample.  This is because Makefile.shlib, combined
with configure, gives a 100% accurate description of the link flags
involved.