Re: Why is pgbench suddenly slow?

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Why is pgbench suddenly slow?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Use hdparm to check that your hard disks are going as fast as you expect
them to.

If you are loggin via syslog, check that syslog isn't executing a sync()
after each message. This kills performance majorly.

Use ps to see if all the memory was found and what the processor usage is.
What is the bottleneck (ram,cpu,disk or memory)

hope this helps,