Database Migration Wizard Feature Request

От Thomas A. Lowery
Тема Database Migration Wizard Feature Request
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave,
    I'm using the Migration Wizard to move a large Access (dare I say)
    database to Pg.  What I see the pg log is a commit on ever row.  Would
    it be possible to add a "batch" type commit.  Say I want to commit ever
    1000 rows.

    Also, during the migration is the second time the tables are selected
    stating to move the data, which would imply one could do a schema only
    migration?

    Great tool!

Tom