pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/func.sgml rc/backend ...

От momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Тема pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/func.sgml rc/backend ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/08/20 00:46:00

Modified files:
    doc/src/sgml   : func.sgml
    src/backend/utils/adt: misc.c
    src/include/catalog: pg_proc.h
    src/include/utils: builtins.h

Log message:
    Add current_database().

    > Quick system function to pull out the current database.
    >
    > I've used this a number of times to allow stored procedures to find out
    > where they are.  Especially useful for those that do logging or hit a
    > remote server.
    >
    > It's called current_database() to match with current_user().

    It's also a necessity for an informational schema.  The catalog
    (database) name is required in a number of places.

    Rod Taylor