Re: Success: Finished porting application to postgreSQL

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: Success: Finished porting application to postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey, Ralph:

--- Ralph Graulich <maillist@shauny.de> wrote:
 * I want to see better documentation for postgreSQL,
especially for pl/pgSQL. I'd love to contribute to the
documentation, but as I am not a native speaker of the
english language, I'm afraid, I can't.

Don't underestimate yourself!  Your posts show that
this is a non-problem.  Lots of people would be
grateful for any contribution that you wanted to make.