Re: updated lock listing patch

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: updated lock listing patch
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
I am confused by pg_locks_result.  I see it in \dS, but it doesn't
appear to display anything useful, based on the view definition.  Is
this the cleanup you were talking about, Neil?

    test=> \d+ pg_locks
               View "pg_catalog.pg_locks"
       Column   |  Type   | Modifiers | Description
    ------------+---------+-----------+-------------
     relation   | oid     |           |
     database   | oid     |           |
     backendpid | integer |           |
     mode       | text    |           |
     isgranted  | boolean |           |
    View definition: SELECT pg_lock_status.relation,
    pg_lock_status."database", pg_lock_status.backendpid,
    pg_lock_status."mode", pg_lock_status.isgranted FROM pg_lock_status();

    test=> \d+ pg_locks_result
           View "pg_catalog.pg_locks_result"
       Column   |  Type   | Modifiers | Description
     relation   | oid     |           |
     database   | oid     |           |
     backendpid | integer |           |
     mode       | text    |           |
     isgranted  | boolean |           |
    View definition: SELECT 0::oid AS relation, 0::oid AS "database", 0 AS
    backendpid, ''::text AS "mode", NULL::boolean AS isgranted;