pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/monitoring.sgml oc/s ...

От momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Тема pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/monitoring.sgml oc/s ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/08/17 09:04:19

Modified files:
    doc/src/sgml   : monitoring.sgml mvcc.sgml
    src/backend/storage/lmgr: lock.c
    src/backend/tcop: utility.c
    src/backend/utils/adt: Makefile
    src/bin/initdb : initdb.sh
    src/include/catalog: catversion.h pg_proc.h
    src/include/storage: lock.h shmem.h
    src/test/regress/expected: rules.out

Log message:
    [ Newest version of patch applied.]

    This patch is an updated version of the lock listing patch. I've made
    the following changes:

    - write documentation
    - wrap the SRF in a view called 'pg_locks': all user-level
    access should be done through this view
    - re-diff against latest CVS

    One thing I chose not to do is adapt the SRF to use the anonymous
    composite type code from Joe Conway. I'll probably do that eventually,
    but I'm not really convinced it's a significantly cleaner way to
    bootstrap SRF builtins than the method this patch uses (of course, it
    has other uses...)

    Neil Conway