Re: Good PL/pgSQL ressources>

От Eric Crampton
Тема Re: Good PL/pgSQL ressources>
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jean-Christian Imbeault <jc@mega-bucks.co.jp> writes:

> I'm trying to learn Pl/pgSQL, can anyone recommend some good on-line
> resources? I understand the very basics but need something more than
> the very simple tutorials I have found.

I think PostgreSQL has some of the best printable (and, since it's
PDF, readable online) documentation of any free software. Check here,
for example:

http://www3.us.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/#7.2

Also, I found Bruce Momjian's book to be really good for someone like
myself with only a very basic SQL understanding.

--
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls
and looks like work." --Thomas Edison