Re: Problem with Now()?

От wsheldah@lexmark.com
Тема Re: Problem with Now()?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I'd be willing to bet that what Linn is seeing is timezone info, which you have
to admit does look a lot like exponential notation.

Seeing the actual table structure for the field, and some sample queries that
fail, would probably be helpful.

Wes

Tom Lane <tgl%sss.pgh.pa.us@interlock.lexmark.com> on 08/14/2002 11:39:35 PM