Re: pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/libpq++.sgml oc/src/ ...

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/libpq++.sgml oc/src/ ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
No, I applied the final one, but CVS shows the text of the first patch
because that is the only one that has the full description.  The email
saying the patch was applied has the actual text of the patch applied:

Patch applied.  Thanks.

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Larry Rosenman dijo:

> > > Were we actually going to *remove* that, as opposed to deprecate
it?

> > > There are systems (in fact many) where it's perfectly secure, so
I'm