pgsql-server/src/interfaces/python pgmodule.c ...

От momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Тема pgsql-server/src/interfaces/python pgmodule.c ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/08/14 23:31:45

Modified files:
    src/interfaces/python: pgmodule.c
    src/interfaces/python/tutorial: advanced.py

Log message:
    http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2002-06/msg00086.php and never
    saw a fix offered up.  Since I'm gearing up to use Postgres and Python
    soon, I figured I'd have a hand at trying to get this sucker addressed.
    Apologies if this has already been plugged.  I looked in the archives
    and never saw a response.

    At any rate, I must admit I don't think I fully understand the
    implications of some of the changes I made even though they appear to be
    straight forward.  We all know the devil is in the details.  Anyone more
    knowledgeable is requested to review my changes. :(

    I also updated the advanced.py script in a somewhat nonsensical fashion
    to make use of an int8 field in an effort to test this change.  It seems
    to run okay, however, this is by no means an all exhaustive test.  So,
    it's possible that a bumpy road may lay ahead for some.  On the other
    hand...overflows (hopefully) previously lurked (long -> int conversion).

    Greg Copeland