pgsql-server/contrib dbase/dbf.c dbase/dbf2pg. ...

От momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Тема pgsql-server/contrib dbase/dbf.c dbase/dbf2pg. ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/08/14 22:58:29

Modified files:
    contrib/dbase  : dbf.c dbf2pg.c
    contrib/findoidjoins: findoidjoins.c
    contrib/lo     : lo.c
    contrib/mSQL-interface: mpgsql.c
    contrib/oid2name: oid2name.c
    contrib/pg_dumplo: lo_export.c lo_import.c utils.c
    contrib/pg_resetxlog: pg_resetxlog.c
    contrib/pgbench: pgbench.c
    contrib/rserv  : rserv.c
    contrib/spi    : refint.c timetravel.c
    contrib/vacuumlo: vacuumlo.c

Log message:
    The attached patch changes most of the usages of sprintf() to
    snprintf() in contrib/. I didn't touch the places where pointer
    arithmatic was being used, or other areas where the fix wasn't
    trivial. I would think that few, if any, of the usages of sprintf()
    were actually exploitable, but it's probably better to be paranoid...

    Neil Conway