sql function examples requested (! select)

От Sue Humphrey
Тема sql function examples requested (! select)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I would like examples of functions using update, insert and
delete, where LANGUAGE 'SQL', both how to write them and how to
use them.

I've got examples of functions as selects coming out of my ears,
and PL/pgsql examples of more complex needs, but I just need to
run a simple UPDATE.  And I forsee an immediate need to do
deletes the same way.

Please feel free to either respond to the list, or in email, as
I subscribe to both.

Sue