Re: ipc-daemon crashes on startup...

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: ipc-daemon crashes on startup...
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Jeff,

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 12:28:50PM -0700, Jeff D. Hamann wrote:
> I've been trying to get postgresql running on a win2k machine and
> ipc-daemon crashes upon startup. I've followed the directions from
> http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/OBSOLETE/index.html
> and installed the latest version. Is this happening to anyone else?

Are you running a post Cygwin 1.3.12 snapshot?  If so, then the
following should apply to your situation:

    http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-developers/2002-08/msg00050.html
    http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2002-q3/msg00235.html

Is my WAG is correct?  If so, then I will lobby to get the above patch
committed into Cygwin CVS ASAP.

Jason