Re: Strange bahaviour

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: Strange bahaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 09:40:12AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> The NULL is perfectly correct: that's the initial value of the plpgsql
> variable.  The above is essentially the same as saying
>     login := login;
> It is not "incorrect".

That's exactly what I thought is the reason. I just wonder if there's a
way to make this kind of stuff more obvious for instance by using :login
for the variable as with embedded SQL. IMO the actual behaviour, while
of course correct, is a little bit confusing.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De