Re: clean up assertion code

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: clean up assertion code
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
I am running my standard post-patch application test to make sure the
files in my directory tree exactly match CVS, and I now see that CVS
re-added these two files:

    U pgsql/src/include/utils/exc.h
    U pgsql/src/include/utils/excid.h

Files removed.  Seems 'patch' properly removes the file but CVS of
course doesn't.  They have to be manually removed.