Re: UNIQUE constraint matching given keys for referenced

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: UNIQUE constraint matching given keys for referenced
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ouch: end of a long day :-)

Seems kind of odd that PostgreSQL should care more
about the non-existence of the unique constraint on a
field than about the non-existence of that field
itself.  Not the only place where less-than-optimal
error messages may be encountered, however.

Thanks for your help.

--- "Nigel J. Andrews" <nandrews@investsystems.co.uk>