Re: handling transactions from C (libpq)

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: handling transactions from C (libpq)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 05:35:00PM +0300, am@fx.ro wrote:
> Please tell me, is there a way to abort only the last command of
> a transaction?  Or, is it possible to use "subtransactions"
> inside a transaction?

No, at least not yet.

By the way, the version of Postgres you're using is well and truly
ancient, and should probably be upgraded.  Given that you're using
Debian, just upgrading tot he latest -stable should do the trick for
you.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110