Re: [HACKERS] Linux Largefile Support In Postgresql RPMS

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Linux Largefile Support In Postgresql RPMS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday 08 August 2002 05:36 pm, Nigel J. Andrews wrote:
> Matt Kirkwood wrote:

> > I just spent some of the morning helping a customer build Pg 7.2.1 from
> > source in order to get Linux largefile support in pg_dump etc. They
> > possibly would have kept using the binary RPMs if they had this feature.

And you added this by doing what, exactly?  I'm not familiar with pg_dump
largefile support as a standalone feature.

> > (I am presuming that such RPMs are built by the Pg community and
> > "supplied" to the various distros... apologies if I have this all
> > wrong...)

You have this wrong.  The distributions do periodically sync up with my
revision, and I with theirs, but they do their own packaging.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio