Re: Installing postgresql

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Installing postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'd like to direct you to rpmfind.net, here's a link directly to postgres:

http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/PLD/dists/ra/PLD/i386/PLD/RPMS/postgresql-7.2.1-9.i386.html

I am not much up to date on RPMs any more (switched to debian a while back).
So the only advice I can give you is install that package, and if RPM
complains about missing packages, download the missing ones and install those
too. After it's all set up, use the command-line utilities like createdb and
psql.

Have fun!

Regards,
    Jeff Davis