Re: pgsql-server/src/pl/plpgsql/src scan.l

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src/pl/plpgsql/src scan.l
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Tom Lane wrote:
> momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS) writes:
> >     I send a simple patch for PL/pgSQL parser which allow now to use
> >     whitespaces in identifers of any kind(table names,attribute
> >     names,variables ...) in Pl/pgSQL procedural language.Explicit definition
> >     of bug can be found in Re: [HACKERS] Bug of PL/pgSQL parser
>
> I feel sure I pointed out that this patch is wrong.

OK, I figured it out. The submitter sent the same patch on the 23rd and
30th with different text.  I assumed the 30th had the fix but it seems
he just sent the same patch.  If someone wants to hack it, it is at:

    http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/msg.html?mid=1076915