Re: inconsistant regression test results...

От Vikram Kulkarni
Тема Re: inconsistant regression test results...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Aug 03, 2002 at 01:57:05PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
> >
> > The fork-failed messages suggest very strongly that you are running
> > out of kernel resources when you get more than a dozen or so server
> > processes going.  Perhaps you are too low on swap space, or need to
> > enlarge the kernel's file table size.
>
> It's also possible that you are hitting a kernel limit on number of
> processes for a single user ID.  See the TIP near the bottom of
> http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.2/postgres/regress-run.html

Doh. That was it. I copied serial_schedule over parallel_schedule then
all of the test passed. Now I feel silly for not noticing that note...

Thanks alot.

-Vik

--
Vikram Vinayak Kulkarni  you can take the poster out of .test
vkulkarn@uiuc.edu        but you can't take .test out of the