Re: Trimming the Fat: Getting code via CVSup ...

От nconway@klamath.dyndns.org (Neil Conway)
Тема Re: Trimming the Fat: Getting code via CVSup ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 12:56:11AM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> I've just updated the README.cvsup file in order to reflect the changes,
> to provide a sample of how to download the whole thing, as well as
> instructions on how to do "just" a particular module:

I'm using the following cvsup file, and the 'pgsql' module is empty
(i.e. contains zero files):

*default host=mcvsup.postgresql.org
*default compress
*default delete
*default release=cvs
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default base=/mnt/vol2/cvsup/pgsql

*default prefix=/var/lib/cvs
pgsql
*default prefix=/var/lib/cvs/pgsql/src/interfaces
libpqxx
*default prefix=/var/lib/cvs/pgsql/contrib
earthdistance

Replacing 'pgsql' with 'pgsql-server' yields a 'no such module' warning
message and the module is skipped.

Cheers,

Neil

--