Re: WAL file location

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: WAL file location
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 11:20:35PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I am wondering why we even want to specify the WAL location anywhere
> except as a flag to initdb.  If you specify a location at initdb time,
> it creates the /xlog directory, then symlinks it into /data.

I thought the whole point of it was to make it easy to move WAL.
Which is certainly a Good Thing.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3                                        +1 416 646 3304
x110

От: Lamar Owen
Сообщение: Re: Trimming the Fat, Part Deux ...