dbvisualizer and jdbc driver in postgres7.2

От bvol
Тема dbvisualizer and jdbc driver in postgres7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Greetings

In an earlier posting I reported problems with installing DBvisualizer on
linux.  The problem seem to be with linux distribution.  It installed only on
redhat.  it did not install on mandrake 8.2 nor SuSE 8.0  despite having the
same jdk installed.

I am nw  able to connect to a postgresql database with a jdbc driver I
compiled from  7.2 sources.  However I have not been able to browse table
contents,  nor edit tables etc.

I have the same problem with editing table contents  when connecting  postgres
to   openffice using this driver.

any help  would be appreciated.

sincerely
bvol