Re: Restore killing the backend

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Restore killing the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 03:45:19PM -0400, Stephen Bacon wrote:
> <crash with defaul WAL settings>
>
> [[[output from psql attempting import]]]
>
> <snip>
>
> NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
> 'tbloutdischassess_pkey' for table 'tbloutdischassess'
> CREATE
> NOTICE: copy: line 4232076, Message from PostgreSQL backend:
> The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend
                                      ^^^^^^^^^^

Who else is connected?

> ERROR: copy: line 5706, pg_atoi: error in ""3835": can't parse ""3835"
                                             ^

Looks like a delimiting problem.

> ERROR: copy: line 1008, Bad float4 input format 'LN'

It appears your data source is bad.  Maybe you need to have a look at
it with an editor?

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: Restore killing the backend