Re: WAL file location

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: WAL file location
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 11:09:58AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Andrew Sullivan <andrew@libertyrms.info> writes:
> > Ok, how then would one set the location of the config file?
>
> The config file itself has to be found the same way we do it now,
> obviously: either a command line argument or the environment variable
> $PGDATA.

That was my option (b): one environment variable to locate the file,
and nothing else.  I can think of ways that might be a little
awkward, but not intolerably so.  Thanks for the clarification.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3                                        +1 416 646 3304
x110