Open 7.3 items

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Open 7.3 items
Дата
Re: Open 7.3 items  (Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org>)
Re: Open 7.3 items  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Open 7.3 items  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
Re: Open 7.3 items  (Jean-Michel POURE <jm.poure@freesurf.fr>)
Re: Open 7.3 items  (nconway@klamath.dyndns.org (Neil Conway))
Re: Open 7.3 items  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@atentus.com>)
Re: Open 7.3 items  (Jean-Michel POURE <jm.poure@freesurf.fr>)
Re: Open 7.3 items  (Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Here are the open items for 7.3.  We have one more month to address them
before beta.

                             P O S T G R E S Q L
                         7 . 3  O P E N    I T E M S

Current at ftp://candle.pha.pa.us/pub/postgresql/open_items.

Source Code Changes
-------------------
Socket permissions - only install user can access db by defaultunix_socket_permissions in postgresql.conf
NAMEDATALEN - disk/performance penalty for increase, 64, 128?
FUNC_MAX_ARGS - disk/performance penalty for increase, 24, 32?
Point-in-time recovery - ready for 7.3?
Allow easy display of usernames in a group (pg_hba.conf uses groups now)
Reindex/btree shrinkage - does reindex need work, can btree be shrunk?
DROP COLUMN - ready?
CLUSTER - ready?
display locks - ready?
Win32 - timefame?
Prepared statements - ready?
Schema handling - ready? interfaces? client apps?
Dependency - pg_dump auto-create dependencies for 7.2.X data?
glibc and mktime() - fix?
Functions Returning Sets - done?
ecpg and bison issues - solved?

Documentation Changes