Re: And the error comes from ...

От David Garnier
Тема Re: And the error comes from ...
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I've already seen this error. At first I though that this was some other problem than disk space because the server had
somethinglike 500M of free space. Finally, I monitored the diskspace with df during the execution of the query, and my
querydid actually filled the whole 500M.

Best regards,
David Garnier

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:51:56 -0400
"Mihai Gheorghiu" <tanethq@earthlink.net> wrote:

> PG7.1.3 on RH7.1; Tomcat4.0.3, jdk1.4.0 on RH7.2 on another box.
> When I run a particular query, catalina.out lists the following exception:
> java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: ltsWriteBlock: failed to write block 40984 of
> temporary file
> Perhaps out of disk space?
> Does this error reflect the problem on the web server computer, or on the
> backend (PG computer)?
> Thank you all.
> Mihai Gheorghiu

Сообщение: Re: And the error comes from ...
Сообщение: Re: And the error comes from ...